TITANIC-TITANIC.com | Titanic Third Class Passenger - CHRONOPOULOS, Mr Apostolos M.
- Age: 26
- Date of Birth (D.O.B.): 1886
- Place of Residence: Agios Sostis, Greece
- Embarked at: Cherbourg, France ( List ) on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912
- Ticket Number: 2680
- Price Of Ticket: £14 9s 1d
- Class: Third Class Passengers
- Destination: Unknown
- Survived: No ( List )
- Died: 15th April, 1912 at sea
Apostolos M. Chronopoulos was traveling with his brother, Dimitrios M. Chronopoulos, and they both boarded the Titanic at Cherbourg, France, on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912, bound for Agios Sostis, Greece.
Similar Pages: Titanic Passengers | Titanic First Class Passengers | Titanic Second Class Passengers | Titanic Third Class Passengers | Titanic Crew | Titanic Deck Crew | Titanic Engineering Crew | Titanic Guarantee Group | Titanic Officers | Titanic Mail Clerks | Titanic ã la Carte Restaurant Crew | Titanic Victualling Crew | Titanic Death Certificates | Titanic Record of Bodies and Effects |