TITANIC-TITANIC.com | Titanic First Class Passenger - STENGEL, Mrs Annie May
- Age: 43
- Date of Birth (D.O.B.): 2nd May, 1867
- Place of Residence: Newark, New Jersey
- Embarked at: Cherbourg, France ( List ) on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912
- Ticket Number: 11778
- Price Of Ticket: £55 8s 10d
- Cabin Number: C-116
- Class: First Class Passengers
- Destination: Newark, New Jersey
- Survived: Yes ( List )
- Lifeboat Number: No. 5
- Location Buried: Fairmount Cemetery, Newark, Essex County, New Jersey, U.S.A.
Annie May Stengel died on the 22nd January, 1956, and she was buried in Fairmount Cemetery, Newark,Essex County, New Jersey, U.S.A., the same place that her husband, Charles Emil Henry Stengel, was also buried.
Similar Pages: Titanic Passengers | Titanic First Class Passengers | Titanic Second Class Passengers | Titanic Third Class Passengers | Titanic Crew | Titanic Deck Crew | Titanic Engineering Crew | Titanic Guarantee Group | Titanic Officers | Titanic Mail Clerks | Titanic ã la Carte Restaurant Crew | Titanic Victualling Crew | Titanic Death Certificates | Titanic Record of Bodies and Effects |