TITANIC-TITANIC.com | Titanic Third Class Passenger - PETER / JOSEPH, Miss Anna ("Mary Joseph")
- Age: 2
- Date of Birth (D.O.B.): 21st August, 1909
- Place of Residence: Detroit, Michigan
- Embarked at: Cherbourg, France ( List ) on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912
- Ticket Number: 2668
- Price Of Ticket: £22 7s 2d
- Cabin Number: E-69
- Class: Third Class Passengers
- Destination: Detroit, Michigan
- Survived: Yes ( List )
- Lifeboat Number: Collapsible C
- Location Buried: Mount Olivet Cemetery, Detroit, Wayne County, Michigan, U.S.A.
Anna Peter was traveling with her mother, Catherine Peter, and her brother, Michael Peter, and they all boarded the Titanic at Cherbourg, France, on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912, traveling to Detroit, Michigan.
Anna Peter died on the 22nd March, 1914, and she was buried in Mount Olivet Cemetery, Detroit, Wayne County, Michigan, U.S.A.
Similar Pages: Titanic Passengers | Titanic First Class Passengers | Titanic Second Class Passengers | Titanic Third Class Passengers | Titanic Crew | Titanic Deck Crew | Titanic Engineering Crew | Titanic Guarantee Group | Titanic Officers | Titanic Mail Clerks | Titanic ã la Carte Restaurant Crew | Titanic Victualling Crew | Titanic Death Certificates | Titanic Record of Bodies and Effects |