TITANIC-TITANIC.com | Titanic Third Class Passenger - SALKJELSVIK, Miss Anna Kristine
- Age: 21
- Date of Birth (D.O.B.): 30th October, 1890
- Place of Residence: Alesund, Norway
- Embarked at: Southampton, England ( List ) on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912
- Ticket Number: 343120
- Price Of Ticket: £7 13s 0d
- Class: Third Class Passengers
- Destination: Proctor, Minnesota
- Survived: Yes ( List )
- Lifeboat Number: ?
- Location Buried:
Peter Andreas Lauritz Andersen Søholt, Adolf Mathias Nicolai Olsen Humblen and Sigurd Hansen Moen were all lost in the sinking of Titanic, and only the body of Sigurd Hansen Moen was recovered and identified.
Olaus Jorgensen Abelseth managed to board lifeboat Collapsible A, Karen Marie Abelseth managed to board lifeboat No. 16, and Anna Kristine Salkjelsvik managed to board an unknown lifeboat, and they all survived the sinking of Titanic.
Anna Kristine Salkjelsvik died on the 21st February, 1977, due to a coronary thrombosis.
- Olaus Jørgensen Abelseth
- Karen Marie Abelson
- Sigurd Hansen Moen
- Anna Kristine Salkjelsvik
- Peter Andreas Lauritz Andersen Søholt
- Abelseth, Ole - Death Certificate
- Salkjelsvik, Anna - Death Certificate
Similar Pages: Titanic Passengers | Titanic First Class Passengers | Titanic Second Class Passengers | Titanic Third Class Passengers | Titanic Crew | Titanic Deck Crew | Titanic Engineering Crew | Titanic Guarantee Group | Titanic Officers | Titanic Mail Clerks | Titanic ã la Carte Restaurant Crew | Titanic Victualling Crew | Titanic Death Certificates | Titanic Record of Bodies and Effects |