TITANIC-TITANIC.com | Titanic Third Class Passenger - DYKER, Mrs Anna Elisabeth Judith
- Age: 22
- Date of Birth (D.O.B.): 24th November, 1889
- Place of Residence: New Haven, Connecticut
- Embarked at: Southampton, England ( List ) on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912
- Ticket Number: 347072
- Price Of Ticket: £13 18s 0d
- Class: Third Class Passengers
- Destination: New Haven, Connecticut
- Survived: Yes ( List )
- Lifeboat Number: No. 16
- Location Buried: Glendale Cemetery, Bloomfield, Essex County, New Jersey, U.S.A.
Anna Elisabeth Judith Dyker was traveling with her husband, Adolf Fredrik Dyker, and they boarded the Titanic at Southampton, England, on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912, traveling to New Haven, Connecticut.
Anna Elisabeth Judith Dyker died on the 19th February, 1961, and she was buried in Glendale Cemetery, Bloomfield, Essex County, New Jersey, U.S.A.
Similar Pages: Titanic Passengers | Titanic First Class Passengers | Titanic Second Class Passengers | Titanic Third Class Passengers | Titanic Crew | Titanic Deck Crew | Titanic Engineering Crew | Titanic Guarantee Group | Titanic Officers | Titanic Mail Clerks | Titanic ã la Carte Restaurant Crew | Titanic Victualling Crew | Titanic Death Certificates | Titanic Record of Bodies and Effects |