TITANIC-TITANIC.com | Titanic Third Class Passenger - DE MESSEMAEKER, Mrs Anna
- Age: 36
- Date of Birth (D.O.B.): 20th October, 1875
- Place of Residence: Tampico, Montana
- Embarked at: Southampton, England ( List ) on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912
- Ticket Number: 345572
- Price Of Ticket: £17 8s 0d
- Class: Third Class Passengers
- Destination: Tampico, Montana
- Survived: Yes ( List )
- Lifeboat Number: No. 13
- Location Buried: Non Cemetery Location
Anna De Messemaeker was traveling with her husband, Guillaume Joseph De Messemaeker, and they boarded the Titanic at Southampton, England, on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912, traveling to Tampico, Montana.
Anna De Messemaeker died on the 30th April,1918, and she was buried in a non cemetery location.
Similar Pages: Titanic Passengers | Titanic First Class Passengers | Titanic Second Class Passengers | Titanic Third Class Passengers | Titanic Crew | Titanic Deck Crew | Titanic Engineering Crew | Titanic Guarantee Group | Titanic Officers | Titanic Mail Clerks | Titanic ã la Carte Restaurant Crew | Titanic Victualling Crew | Titanic Death Certificates | Titanic Record of Bodies and Effects |