TITANIC-TITANIC.com | Titanic Second Class Passenger - JACOBSOHN, Mrs Amy Frances Christy
- Age: 24
- Date of Birth (D.O.B.): 8th April, 1888
- Place of Residence: London, England
- Embarked at: Southampton, England ( List ) on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912
- Ticket Number: 243847
- Price Of Ticket: £27 0s 0d
- Class: Third Class Passengers
- Destination: Montreal, Quebec
- Survived: Yes ( List )
- Lifeboat Number: No. 12
- Location Buried: Non Cemetery Location
Amy Frances Christy Jacobsohn was traveling with her husband, Sydney Samuel Jacobsohn, and they boarded the Titanic at Southampton, England, on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912, and were bound for Montreal, Quebec.
Sydney Samuel Jacobsohn was lost in the sinking of the Titanic, and his body was not recovered, but his wife, Amy Frances Christy Jacobsohn, managed to board lifeboat No. 12, and she survived the sinking.
Amy Frances Christy Jacobsohn died on the 9th July, 1947, and she was buried in a non cemetery location.
Similar Pages: Titanic Passengers | Titanic First Class Passengers | Titanic Second Class Passengers | Titanic Third Class Passengers | Titanic Crew | Titanic Deck Crew | Titanic Engineering Crew | Titanic Guarantee Group | Titanic Officers | Titanic Mail Clerks | Titanic ã la Carte Restaurant Crew | Titanic Victualling Crew | Titanic Death Certificates | Titanic Record of Bodies and Effects |