TITANIC-TITANIC.com | Titanic First Class Passenger - ICARD, Miss Amelie "Amelia"
- Age: 38
- Date of Birth (D.O.B.): 31st October, 1872
- Place of Residence: Cincinnati, Ohio
- Embarked at: Southampton, England ( List ) on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912
- Ticket Number: 113572
- Price Of Ticket: £80 0s 0d
- Cabin Number: B-28
- Class: First Class Passengers
- Destination: Cincinnati, Ohio
- Survived: Yes ( List )
- Lifeboat Number: No. 6
- Location Buried: Non Cemetery Location
Amelie Icard died on the 15th July, 1964, and she was buried in a non cemetery location somewhere in France.
Similar Pages: Titanic Passengers | Titanic First Class Passengers | Titanic Second Class Passengers | Titanic Third Class Passengers | Titanic Crew | Titanic Deck Crew | Titanic Engineering Crew | Titanic Guarantee Group | Titanic Officers | Titanic Mail Clerks | Titanic ã la Carte Restaurant Crew | Titanic Victualling Crew | Titanic Death Certificates | Titanic Record of Bodies and Effects |