TITANIC-TITANIC.com | Titanic Second Class Passenger - HOOD, Mr Ambrose Jr
- Age: 21
- Date of Birth (D.O.B.): 1891
- Place of Residence: New Forest, England
- Embarked at: Southampton, England ( List ) on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912
- Ticket Number: 14879
- Price Of Ticket: £73 10s 0d
- Cabin Number:
- Class: Second Class Passengers
- Destination: Unknown
- Survived: No ( List )
- Died: 15th April, 1912 at sea
Leonard Mark Hickman was a successful farmer in Eden, Manitoba, Canada, and returned home to England to persuade other members of the Hickman family and family friends to emigrate to Canada too.
There is a memorial dedicated to Ambrose Hood in St. Peters Church, Bramshaw Nr. Romsey, Hampshire, England, see here below.
Similar Pages: Titanic Passengers | Titanic First Class Passengers | Titanic Second Class Passengers | Titanic Third Class Passengers | Titanic Crew | Titanic Deck Crew | Titanic Engineering Crew | Titanic Guarantee Group | Titanic Officers | Titanic Mail Clerks | Titanic ã la Carte Restaurant Crew | Titanic Victualling Crew | Titanic Death Certificates | Titanic Record of Bodies and Effects |