TITANIC-TITANIC.com | Titanic Third Class Passenger - PåLSSON, Mrs Alma Cornelia
- Age: 29
- Date of Birth (D.O.B.): 1883
- Place of Residence: Bjuv, Sweden
- Embarked at: Southampton, England ( List ) on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912
- Ticket Number: 349909
- Price Of Ticket: £21 1s 6d
- Class: Third Class Passengers
- Destination: Chicago, Illinois
- Survived: No ( List )
- Died: 15th April, 1912 at sea
- Body Number: 206
- Location Buried: Fairview Lawn Cemetery, Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
Alma Cornelia Pålsson was traveling with her four children, Torborg Danira Pålsson, Paul Folke Pålsson, Stina Viola Pålsson and Gösta Leonard Pålsson. The Pålsson family all boarded the Titanic at Southampton, England, on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912, and were bound for Chicago, Illinois.
Alma Cornelia Pålsson, Torborg Danira Pålsson, Paul Folke Pålsson, Stina Viola Pålsson and Gösta Leonard Pålsson were all lost in the sinking, and only the bodies of Gösta Leonard Pålsson and Alma Cornelia Pålsson were recovered and identified.
Similar Pages: Titanic Passengers | Titanic First Class Passengers | Titanic Second Class Passengers | Titanic Third Class Passengers | Titanic Crew | Titanic Deck Crew | Titanic Engineering Crew | Titanic Guarantee Group | Titanic Officers | Titanic Mail Clerks | Titanic ã la Carte Restaurant Crew | Titanic Victualling Crew | Titanic Death Certificates | Titanic Record of Bodies and Effects |