TITANIC-TITANIC.com | Titanic Second Class Passenger - PHILLIPS, Miss Alice Frances Louisa
- Age: 12
- Date of Birth (D.O.B.): 26th January, 1891
- Place of Residence: Devon, England
- Embarked at: Southampton, England ( List ) on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912
- Ticket Number: S.O./P.P. 2
- Price Of Ticket: £21 0s 0d
- Cabin Number:
- Class: Second Class Passengers
- Destination: New Brighton, Pennsylvania
- Survived: Yes ( List )
- Lifeboat Number: No. 12
- Location Buried: Non Cemetery Location
Alice Frances Louisa Phillips was traveling with her father, Escott Robert Phillips, and they boarded the Titanic at Southampton, England, on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912, traveling to New Brighton, Pennsylvania.
Escott Robert Phillips was lost in the sinking of the Titanic, and his body was not recovered, but Alice Frances Louisa Phillips managed to board lifeboat No. 12, and survived the sinking of the Titanic.
Alice Frances Louisa Phillips died in 1916, and was buried in a non cemetery location.
Similar Pages: Titanic Passengers | Titanic First Class Passengers | Titanic Second Class Passengers | Titanic Third Class Passengers | Titanic Crew | Titanic Deck Crew | Titanic Engineering Crew | Titanic Guarantee Group | Titanic Officers | Titanic Mail Clerks | Titanic ã la Carte Restaurant Crew | Titanic Victualling Crew | Titanic Death Certificates | Titanic Record of Bodies and Effects |