TITANIC-TITANIC.com | Titanic Second Class Passenger - LOUCH, Mrs Alice Adelaide
- Age: 42
- Date of Birth (D.O.B.): 1870
- Place of Residence: Somerset, England
- Embarked at: Southampton, England ( List ) on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912
- Ticket Number: 3085
- Price Of Ticket: £26 0s 0d
- Cabin Number:
- Class: Second Class Passengers
- Destination: New York City, New York
- Survived: Yes ( List )
- Lifeboat Number: No. 14
- Location Buried: Non cemetery location
Alice Adelaide Louch was traveling with her husband, Charles Alexander Louch, and they boarded the Titanic at Southampton, England, on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912, traveling to New York City, New York.
Charles Alexander Louch was lost in the sinking of the Titanic, but his body was recovered and identified. Alice Adelaide Louch managed to board lifeboat No. 14 and survived the sinking of the Titanic.
Alice Adelaide Louch died on the 29th April, 1949, due to a cerebral haemorrhage, and was buried in a non-cemetery location.
Similar Pages: Titanic Passengers | Titanic First Class Passengers | Titanic Second Class Passengers | Titanic Third Class Passengers | Titanic Crew | Titanic Deck Crew | Titanic Engineering Crew | Titanic Guarantee Group | Titanic Officers | Titanic Mail Clerks | Titanic ã la Carte Restaurant Crew | Titanic Victualling Crew | Titanic Death Certificates | Titanic Record of Bodies and Effects |