TITANIC-TITANIC.com | Titanic First Class Passenger - COMPTON, Mr Alexander Taylor jr
- Age: 37
- Date of Birth (D.O.B.): 1875
- Place of Residence: Lakewood, New Jersey
- Embarked at: Cherbourg, France ( List ) on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912
- Ticket Number: 17756
- Price Of Ticket: £83 3s 2d
- Cabin Number: E-52
- Class: First Class Passengers
- Destination: Lakewood, New Jersey
- Survived: No ( List )
- Died: 15th April, 1912 at sea
Alexander Taylor Compton was traveling with his mother, Mary Eliza Compton, and his sister, Sara Rebecca Compton, and they all boarded the Titanic at Cherbourg, France, on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912, traveling to Lakewood, New Jersey.
Mary Eliza Compton and Sara Rebecca Compton both managed to board lifeboat No. 14, and survived the sinking of Titanic, but Alexander Taylor Compton was lost, and his body was not recovered or identified.
Similar Pages: Titanic Passengers | Titanic First Class Passengers | Titanic Second Class Passengers | Titanic Third Class Passengers | Titanic Crew | Titanic Deck Crew | Titanic Engineering Crew | Titanic Guarantee Group | Titanic Officers | Titanic Mail Clerks | Titanic ã la Carte Restaurant Crew | Titanic Victualling Crew | Titanic Death Certificates | Titanic Record of Bodies and Effects |