TITANIC-TITANIC.com | Titanic Third Class Passenger - ROBINS, Mr Alexander A.
- Age: 50
- Date of Birth (D.O.B.): 1st July, 1865
- Place of Residence: Yonkers, New York
- Embarked at: Southampton, England ( List ) on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912
- Ticket Number: 3337
- Price Of Ticket: £14 10s 0d
- Class: Third Class Passengers
- Destination: Yonkers, New York
- Survived: No ( List )
- Died: 15th April, 1912 at sea
- Body Number: 119
- Location Buried: Oakland Cemetery, Yonkers, Westchester County, New York, U.S.A.
Alexander A. Robins was traveling with his wife, Grace Charity Robins, and their nephew, William Henry Nancarrow, and they all boarded the Titanic at Southampton, England, on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912, traveling to Yonkers, New York.
Alexander A. Robins was buried in Oakland Cemetery, Yonkers, Westchester County, New York, U.S.A., the same place that his wife, Grace Charity Robins, was also buried.
Similar Pages: Titanic Passengers | Titanic First Class Passengers | Titanic Second Class Passengers | Titanic Third Class Passengers | Titanic Crew | Titanic Deck Crew | Titanic Engineering Crew | Titanic Guarantee Group | Titanic Officers | Titanic Mail Clerks | Titanic ã la Carte Restaurant Crew | Titanic Victualling Crew | Titanic Death Certificates | Titanic Record of Bodies and Effects |