TITANIC-TITANIC.com | Titanic First Class Passenger - HOLVERSON, Mr Alexander Oskar
- Age: 42
- Date of Birth (D.O.B.): 2nd October, 1869
- Place of Residence: New York City, New York
- Embarked at: Southampton, England ( List ) on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912
- Ticket Number: 113789
- Price Of Ticket: £52 0s 0d
- Cabin Number:
- Class: First Class Passengers
- Destination: New York City, New York
- Survived: No ( List )
- Died: 15th April, 1912 at sea
- Body Number: 38
- Location Buried: Woodlawn Cemetery, Bronx, Bronx County, New York, U.S.A.
Alexander Oskar Holverson was traveling with his wife, Mary Aline Holverson, and they boarded the Titanic at Southampton, England, on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912, traveling to New York City, New York.
Mary Aline Holverson managed to board lifeboat No. 8, and survived the sinking of the Titanic. Alexander Oskar Holverson was lost in the sinking of the Titanic, but his body was recovered and identified.
Similar Pages: Titanic Passengers | Titanic First Class Passengers | Titanic Second Class Passengers | Titanic Third Class Passengers | Titanic Crew | Titanic Deck Crew | Titanic Engineering Crew | Titanic Guarantee Group | Titanic Officers | Titanic Mail Clerks | Titanic ã la Carte Restaurant Crew | Titanic Victualling Crew | Titanic Death Certificates | Titanic Record of Bodies and Effects |