TITANIC-TITANIC.com | Titanic Second Class Passenger - CALDWELL, Mr Albert Francis
- Age: 26
- Date of Birth (D.O.B.): 8th September, 1885
- Place of Residence: Bangkok, Thailand
- Embarked at: Southampton, England ( List ) on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912
- Ticket Number: 248738
- Price Of Ticket: £29 0s 0d
- Cabin Number:
- Class: Second Class Passengers
- Destination: Roseville, Illinois
- Survived: Yes ( List )
- Lifeboat Number: No. 13
- Location Buried: Pinewood Memorial Park, Greenville, Pitt County, North Carolina, U.S.A.
Albert Francis Caldwell was traveling with his wife, Sylvia Mae Caldwell, and their son, Master Alden Gates Caldwell. They boarded the Titanic at Southampton, England, on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912, and were bound for Roseville, Illinois.
Albert Francis Caldwell died on 10th March, 1977, and was buried in Pinewood Memorial Park, Greenville, Pitt County, North Carolina, U.S.A.
- Albert Francis Caldwell
- Alden Gates Caldwell
- Sylvia Mae Caldwell
- Caldwell, Albert - Death Certificate
- Caldwell, Alden - Death Certificate
- Caldwell, Sylvia - Death Certificate
Similar Pages: Titanic Passengers | Titanic First Class Passengers | Titanic Second Class Passengers | Titanic Third Class Passengers | Titanic Crew | Titanic Deck Crew | Titanic Engineering Crew | Titanic Guarantee Group | Titanic Officers | Titanic Mail Clerks | Titanic ã la Carte Restaurant Crew | Titanic Victualling Crew | Titanic Death Certificates | Titanic Record of Bodies and Effects |