TITANIC-TITANIC.com | Titanic Third Class Passenger - MCCOY, Miss Agnes
- Age: 28
- Date of Birth (D.O.B.): 29th June, 1882
- Place of Residence: County Longford, Ireland
- Embarked at: Queenstown, Ireland on Thursday, 11th April, 1912
- Ticket Number: 367226
- Price Of Ticket: £23 5s 0d
- Class: Third Class Passengers
- Destination: Brooklyn, New York
- Survived: Yes ( List )
- Lifeboat Number: No. 16
- Location Buried: Saint John Cemetery, Middle Village, Queens County, New York, U.S.A.
Agnes McCoy was traveling with her sister, Alicia McCoy and their brother, Bernard McCoy, and they all boarded the Titanic at Queenstown, Ireland, on Thursday, 11th April, 1912, traveling to Brooklyn, New York.
Agnes McCoy died on 14th January, 1957, and was buried in Saint John Cemetery, Middle Village, Queens County, New York, U.S.A.
Similar Pages: Titanic Passengers | Titanic First Class Passengers | Titanic Second Class Passengers | Titanic Third Class Passengers | Titanic Crew | Titanic Deck Crew | Titanic Engineering Crew | Titanic Guarantee Group | Titanic Officers | Titanic Mail Clerks | Titanic ã la Carte Restaurant Crew | Titanic Victualling Crew | Titanic Death Certificates | Titanic Record of Bodies and Effects |