TITANIC-TITANIC.com | Titanic Third Class Passenger - ASIM, Mr Adola
- Age: 35
- Date of Birth (D.O.B.): 1877
- Place of Residence: Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Embarked at: Southampton, England ( List ) on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912
- Ticket Number: 310131
- Price Of Ticket: £7 1s 0d
- Class: Third Class Passengers
- Destination: Unknown
- Survived: No ( List )
- Died: 15th April, 1912 at sea
Adola Asim boarded the Titanic at Southampton, England, on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912, but his destination is unknown.
Adola Asim was lost in the sinking of Titanic, and his body was not recovered or identified.
Similar Pages: Titanic Passengers | Titanic First Class Passengers | Titanic Second Class Passengers | Titanic Third Class Passengers | Titanic Crew | Titanic Deck Crew | Titanic Engineering Crew | Titanic Guarantee Group | Titanic Officers | Titanic Mail Clerks | Titanic ã la Carte Restaurant Crew | Titanic Victualling Crew | Titanic Death Certificates | Titanic Record of Bodies and Effects |