TITANIC-TITANIC.com | Titanic Second Class Passenger - WELLS, Mrs 'Addie' Dart
- Age: 29
- Date of Birth (D.O.B.): 17th January, 1883
- Place of Residence: Cornwall, England
- Embarked at: Southampton, England ( List ) on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912
- Ticket Number: 29103
- Price Of Ticket: £23 0s 0d
- Cabin Number:
- Class: Second Class Passengers
- Destination: Akron, Ohio
- Survived: Yes ( List )
- Lifeboat Number: No. 14
- Location Buried: Mount Peace Cemetery, Akron, Summit County, Ohio, U.S.A.
Addie Dart Wells was traveling with her son, Ralph Lester Wells, and her daughter, Joan Wells, and they all boarded the Titanic at Southampton, England, on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912, and were bound for Akron, Ohio.
Addie Dart Wells died on 28th May, 1954, and was buried in Mount Peace Cemetery, Akron, Summit County, Ohio, U.S.A., the same place that her son, Ralph Lester Wells, and her daughter, Joan Wells, are also buried.
Similar Pages: Titanic Passengers | Titanic First Class Passengers | Titanic Second Class Passengers | Titanic Third Class Passengers | Titanic Crew | Titanic Deck Crew | Titanic Engineering Crew | Titanic Guarantee Group | Titanic Officers | Titanic Mail Clerks | Titanic ã la Carte Restaurant Crew | Titanic Victualling Crew | Titanic Death Certificates | Titanic Record of Bodies and Effects |