TITANIC-TITANIC.com | Titanic Second Class Passenger - BALL, Mrs Ada E.
- Age: 36
- Date of Birth (D.O.B.): 9th May, 1875
- Place of Residence: Somerset, England
- Embarked at: Southampton, England ( List ) on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912
- Ticket Number: 28551
- Price Of Ticket: £13 0s 0d
- Cabin Number: D
- Class: Second Class Passengers
- Destination: Jacksonville, Florida
- Survived: Yes ( List )
- Lifeboat Number: No. 14
- Location Buried: Oak Lawn Cemetery, Eastpoint, Baltimore County, Maryland, U.S.A.
Ada Ball died on 1st October, 1967, and was buried in Oak Lawn Cemetery, Eastpoint, Baltimore County, Maryland, U.S.A.
Similar Pages: Titanic Passengers | Titanic First Class Passengers | Titanic Second Class Passengers | Titanic Third Class Passengers | Titanic Crew | Titanic Deck Crew | Titanic Engineering Crew | Titanic Guarantee Group | Titanic Officers | Titanic Mail Clerks | Titanic ã la Carte Restaurant Crew | Titanic Victualling Crew | Titanic Death Certificates | Titanic Record of Bodies and Effects |